"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."

"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."
"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens." - Proverbs 31:15

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Seasoned Broccoli

I originally found this recipe on the internet.  Now, for the life of me, I cannot find it again.  I found this while looking for a way to make broccoli so that my husband would eat it. - He's not a big fan of broccoli.  He really enjoyed this though.  :)

1 & 1/2 lbs fresh broccoli - trimmed
1/3 cup chicken stalk (low sodium)
1 tsp Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning
3/4 tsp creole seasoning



Microwave broccoli in stock and seasonings for 7 to 8 minutes or until crsip tender.
 Serves 6

(I actually stir-fried the broccoli on the stove instead of microwaving it.  Turned out delish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment