"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."

"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."
"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens." - Proverbs 31:15

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Neapolitan Cupcakes


I consider myself the "Cupcake Queen." That's a self-imposed title. It doesn't really have anything to do with my cupcake making abilities, its more about my love of making them! I'm always looking for a new way to make my cupcakes more fun, so when Kimber Cakeware sent me a set of Batter Babies to review, I was so excited! I immediately began to think about what I wanted to make. Then it came to me - Neapolitan Cupcakes!!! My husband LOVES Neapolitan ice cream. I mean, what's not to love? - Chocolate - Yum! Vanilla - Yum! Strawberry - Yum!

So, you guys get 2 posts for the price of one today! Yep! That's right! You get a product review AND a recipe! (Well, more of a recipe "idea." I used box mixes and store-bought frosting for this recipe because I wanted to get it done quickly so I could post it.)

For this recipe, I used 1 box of Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix, 1 box of Betty Crocker Super Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix, and 2 cans of Betty Crocker Whipped Strawberry Mist Frosting. (This recipe will make approximately 3 dozen cupcakes.)

First, prepare the cake mixes according to package directions. Then, place paper liners in your cupcake pan(s). Place the Batter Babies into the middle of each cupcake liner like so...

I would strongly suggest buyiny TWO sets of the Batter Babies.
They come in sets of 6, so your baking will go a lot quicker with more than one set.


Fill one side with yellow cake batter and the other side with chocolate fudge batter...





Remove the Batter Babies ...
Don't worry if they aren't perfect on top.
That's gonna get covered up with frosting! ;)



Bake in a 325 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
And look what you get...




Once the cupcakes have cooled completely, you can frost them with the yummy strawberry frosting and you'll get this deliciousness...

Yummy Neapolitan Cupcakes!
Oh man! I think I'm gonna eat another one!


If you'd like to order some Batter Babies for yourself (or their cake product called the "Batter Daddy"), you can do so HERE.
"Like" Kimber Cakeware on Facebook Here.
Follow Kimber Cakeware on Twitter Here.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

1 comment: